Our Optical Dispensary is dedicated to providing top-quality and technologically-advanced services to meet all your eye-wear needs. Our skilled licensed optician will assist you in selecting the frames and lenses that are just right for you. We will custom-make your eye-wear in our state-of-the-art laboratory which ensures the highest standards and prompt delivery. And our lifetime service plan guarantees that we will clean and adjust your glasses at no cost to you.
Help Us To Help You Find The Perfect Fit
Before selecting and purchasing eye-wear, there are a few things to consider - all of which will help us recommend products that best fit your life style. Where and how you work. for example, as well as how you spend your leisure time may have any impact on your choice. If you use a computer, spend much of your time driving, work outdoors or around hazards, please let us know. Similarly, if you travel, do craft work, or enjoy land or water sports, we'd like to know. Perhaps this is your first eye-wear purchase. Or perhaps you currently wear glasses and there is something you like best about them. When you visit our Optical Dispensary, we will inquire about these considerations, as well as whether you have glasses so that we can best meet your expectations.
The following special eye-wear products may be suggested based on your personal needs:
- Lighter Thinner Lenses - Such lenses are called hight index. These lenses can make stronger corrections lighter in weight and more attractive because they are thinner.
- No-Line Bifocals - These lenses also known as progressive lenses can provide all the benefits of bifocals. They feature continuous clear vision at all distances including mid-range (arms length), while eliminating the line that is common in most bifocals.
- Polycarbonate - These lenses are the most impact resistant lenses available and are always the lens of choice for children and active people.
- Anti-Reflection Coating - This special coating is particularly effective for reducing eye fatigue for computer operators and anyone driving at night. In addition the coating enhances the appearance by removing all the distracting reflections.
- Ultra Violet Filter - this special treatment blocks out ultra violet light rays that are potentially harmful to the eyes. They are beneficial for computer users, sports enthusiasts and people with serious eye disorders.
- Polarized Sun Lenses - These are ultra violet sun lenses that eliminate reflected glare. They are especially beneficial for drivers, fisherman, hunters and all types of outdoor activities.
Children's Frames - What To Look For
- Quality - Frame materials must be strong enough to withstand the often rough and tumble play of a child. There should be no sharp edges or points.
- Look - Frames will not be worn if a child does not like how they look. The key is to make sure they are several to choose from and involve the child in the final decision.
- Proper Fit - Proper bridge support and suitable frame shape are important to maintain the correction prescribed.
- Spring Hinges - Frames with spring hinges ensure a snug, comfortable and long-lasting fit.
Our Delivery & Satisfaction Guarantee
You can shop with confidence because we provide you with a price protection guarantee which simply means we will refund you the difference if you find your glasses for less, 30 days after purchase.
Your eye-wear, which is custom-made by skilled licensed opticians, is inspected to insure the highest quality. When complete, we adjust the frames for maximum fit and comfort. We will also review the product's features and benefits with you as well as any special care and cleaning instructions. And we will supply and eyeglass case to help protect your investment.
the Optical Dispensary is pleased to provide free cleaning and complimentary adjustments for the life of your glasses.